The Apple: Commonly identified as the Forbidden Fruit in the Garden of Eden has been linked with knowledge & temptation. Below are 10 quick & simple reasons to grab that Daily Apple:
- Wake Up!! Simple sugar provide a morning kick start
- Prevents Heart Disease: Just google Flavonoids...
- Curbs Cravings: Substitute for the sweet tooth.
- Natural Tooth Brush: Kills bacteria in your mouth
- Immune Booster: Rich in Vitamin C
- Cancer Prevention: Colon & Breast to be specific
- In with the Good Cholesterol out with the Bad
- Proven to help prevent Alzheimers & Parkinsons
- Fiber content improves digestion
- Actually improves lung capacity & function
Ok just to clarify point #1... there are myths that Green Apples are a better stimulus compared to Coffee. This is false however every once in a while I'll skip the Coffee and opt for crisp, slightly sour substitute and by gosh I think it works just as well. Maybe it'll all mental, maybe my body responds to Fructose better. I would be very interested to know what you think??
Juice Recommendation: Cucumbers, Ginger & Lemon!!