Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Hollywood Workout

I've been out of college for about 5 years now and my workout regime is like a roller coaster... I hired a personal trainer when I graduated which kept me motivated considering I was paying for it, but let to my own devises I tend to loose site until I look at a photo and think "Man my arms look small" then exert a bit more effort. I would definitely classify myself as a "Hollywood Lifter" the guys at the gym that only lift their chest and biceps. Yep, thats me...


Inspiration: Arnold Schwarzenegger
Goal: Lift all major muscle groups at least 3 times a week and abs at home everyday!!
Problem: I get home late from work and tend to be lazy on the weekend.
Inspiration: Arnold Schwarzenegger
Solution: Workout in the morning? Suck it up!!

Chest Sunday, Legs & Back Tuesday, Arms Friday. Try to fit in a couple klicks after to get the heart rate up a little. We'll see how that goes... No Hollywoods!!

No comments:

Post a Comment