Welcome to the 2nd Edition of Juice Stuff!! Today we'll talk about the Amazing Beetroot!! Now before I jump right into it there is a disclaimer... Beetroot Stains!! Not only teeth and clothing but just be warned what goes in red may leave a similar color. Now that I've successfully grossed out all 17 of my dedicated readers here's why you should Juice Beetroot!!
- Juice with the greens for Fiber, Magnesium & Copper
- Amino Acids can prevent Colon & Stomach Cancer
- Beets are packed with Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, & C
- Loosens calcium deposits and cleans Arteries
- Great Liver Detox plus an Efficient Laxative
- Anemic?? The Iron strengthens Red Bloods Cells
- Mix with Carrot Juice to cleanse the Kidneys
- Like Celery, Beets normalize Blood Pressure
- Lubricates Skin, Arteries & Prevents Varicose Veins
- Ancient Romans thought Beets an Aphrodisiac
Beets were supposedly grown in the Hanging Gardens of Babylon almost 3000 years ago so you know they are doing something right!! Obviously these fantastic powers also translate to cooking and use in salads... But don't overcook as they can loose their essential nutrients.
So Turn Up the Music & Enjoy the Beet!! hehe